Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Pole Baby! (With Pictures From Class Today)

In the pole world, I'm a baby. I started taking classes in June, that's only 3 months ago! I have no idea how I lived without it. Now it seems like all I want to do is talk about pole, think about pole or go to class and do tricks on the pole.

Imagine getting paid to do pole!

I wouldn't perform in Strip Clubs, that's not my thing. I don't want married men ogling me while I take off my top. 

But getting paid to do the kind of pole dance I love- the sensual yet classy kind, the kind that gets me up in the air doing things I never thought possible- now that would be the dream.

Maybe someday I'll compete. Maybe someday I'll teach. But for now- I'll do this for me.



I took a few pictures and videos for the first time today in the studio. Nothing fancy, just from an iPhone. It was a crazy feeling to see myself doing it. (Hopefully, I can take pictures of some of the more advanced stuff soon!)
Goddess
Prep For a Chair Spin


Chair Spin 


No comments:

Post a Comment